the last work is done on the Resita and the loco is ready to run.
Beside the paint on the cab, I added some last details as well, like the oil pump on the right hand cylinder or the sucker-pipe to take water. I used a white crayon to add the washed trim on the water tanks and bunker.
After the airbrush-weathering, I added the last details to give here the prototypical look of a well used Romanian logging loco. The number plates are custom etched, as the kit is delivered with 764-484 plates.
And here she is, finished and ready for first service – CFF 764-467 of the Cimpul Cetatii line in the 1992 version.
The loco was finished on Dec. 23rd. so I was able to run here during the annual X-mas-steam-up the next day.
Since the loco was finished, I took a break (hard to believe) and I’ll start with finishing the cars next week. So stay tuned, the Cimpul Cetatii story will be continued