Hello again and welcome to the first report of my garden railroad build.
Last week, I went directly to the DIY shop near by and got a car full of stuff. I use weatherproof plywood and laminated timbers. All raw surfaces as well as cutting edges got sealed with elastic acrylic paint to keep water outside of the wood layers.
I started by cutting shelf braces from plywood and installing them on the fence’s uprights.
To suport the plywood deck, I added two length of timbers between the braces.
Once the basic construction was found, I quickly continued around the corner to get the foundation for the lower station done.
This week, I await some used tracks to start track laying for the station. Stay tuned for the next update ;-)