Over a year ago, I bought-back the original LVLC Climax #4 and now I started the restoration project on this loco. Since the old batteries were already dead and the RC-control out-of-date, I decided to do a full rebuild. I started with dismantling and removing the old electronic stuff.
Next I repaired the pilots. Since the original foot boars got damaged during shipping, I designed 3D-printed replacements. I also installed Kadees.
Now I’ll wait for the new RC components, which my dad is making for me. Once I’ve all electronic components here, I look forward to get the loco back into service soon. Can’t wait to see her run after all the years.