during the past days, I finished the combine car as well, so both passenger cars are ready for first service on the new BCRR. I added some comparison photos below of the coach in its new style and the combine in the old design. I also realized, that the BCRR letters were out of line on one side of the coach, so I sanded them off and repainted them later.
The steps on the combine were the same as on the coach, so I do not go deeper into the details. Please, just check the previous post where I described the steps.
Finally, both cars are ready for passenger service along the Bear Creek. Let’s see which car will come next…