“Homework” and workshop update

Posted by Gerd on Tuesday, 19 June 2018

Hello followers,

in the past two weeks, I finished some very important steps which I postponed way to long.

As we bought our new house, the back side above the porch roof wasn’t finished. I covered the section up with wood in clapboard style. It took me two days and was worth the effort.

There were some other unfinished sections which got finished as well, so all open tasks from the To-Do-List have been closed by now.

Maybe someone may wonder what happened to the upper garden I reported of some weeks ago. Well, the grass grows very fine as well as the flowers in front of it. I also finished the small play ground for our daughter.

After all this jobs done, it was time to go back into the workshop for some railroad projects… But what the heck…

Well, I put in some good music, rolled up the sleeves and started to clean up the whole shop. It took me the whole week since I decided pretty soon, that it would be best to make it right. I rebuild and rearranged some shelfs, added new ones and reorganized some other areas to store tools and stuff. I even spend the time to sort all my drills… At the end I’m very happy about all the work I spend I really look forward to keep the workshop as tidy as possible during the next projects ;-)

Regards, Gerd

One Comment

  • FrankF says:

    “Wat mut mut” – Was sein muss, muss eben sein …
    – und jetzt kannst Du nach und nach auf´s nächste kreative Chaos hin arbeiten. Wobei: Da fällt mir gerade meine eigene Werkstatt ein …
    Frank