Let’s go to part two of the furniture works.
I rearranged the walls of the building from the original idea to a 2×4 pattern, which fits better into the space I have available. The first ideas came out to big in my opinion.
The two wall segments without windows got cut on the table saw to make the small side wall segments of the relief structure. Next, I glued each floor level together and finally both wall segments together. So enforce the whole structure, I added plastic channels and triangles on the inside.
Before I installed the windows and doors, I gave all bricks a wash of thinned brown paint to blend the bright cream bricks more into a brownish-yellow. Finally I installed the roof and main structure is mostly done.
Still missing is the foundation and some details parts.