[CFF] aux. tender “Moldovita” style (part2)

Posted by Gerd on Tuesday, 8 October 2019

Here comes the second part of this small tender car. As announced last week, I spend a sand-blast and painted the body black. Once assembled, I soon realized, that something went wrong with proportions in height.

I checked some prototype photos and soon found out, that the roof on my car is 6mm to height. So I cut it down with Dremel-tool and soldered back on in the correct height. Much better. The split wood was made from real wood and glued in place with white glue. Finally, the car got a nice airbrush-weathering and is now ready for service on my railroad.

And work on the next project has already started. So stay tuned for next weeks update…

Bye, Gerd

3 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *