another week has passed and here’s fresh painted Gondola #17 ready for first service.
I also made a couple of stakes for my flatcars. the short ones are used as stop blocks when hauling logs on the flatcars. I made 20 of them, to equip each car with 4 such stakes.
To make things easier, I used ready cut square-timbers and “dowel-glued” them to twigs. This went much faster then trying to cut the twigs to matching size.
Additional, I made a full set of long stakes.
Having completed my Flatcars rebuilds, I’ll switch back to the smaller large scale, meaning 45mm gauge. I’ve some new equipment for the Louise Valley Lumber in the works and I also plan a new loco-building-project starting this summer, incl. a whole new railroad company.