last week, I shared my new/old passenger car for the Romanian railroad. Once done, I spotted some broken window framings and some more missing parts.
I repaired the existing window frames, build a new one and finally closed one window with boards. This adds some more character to this old car.
I also added some figures and spend a weathering to the new added CFF couplers.
Now, the car is ready for service on my “Bochina” line. Unfortunately, the weather is cold and rainy, so probably, I’ve wait for spring to reopen the garden railroad.
Next week, we’ll take some care of the Resita loco, which will receive some transformation…